OPTIONAL COILS FOR DEMOUNTABLE TRANSFORMER
- One can easily conduct activities to illustrate electromagnetism and induction with these coils.
- These coils can be attached to the demountable transformer in different combinations to demonstrate the step up and step down transformer principle.
- These coils are wound on rectangular insulating bobbins and are wired to a panel mounting. The earth pin is wired to the front panel and a 4 mm socket. A separate mains connector with a molded plug is supplied with each coil.
- These coils are safe to touch as they are covered by impact resistant plastic and come with safety connection sockets.
Various Options in these coils are available:
- Coil 50 turns, 4 A, 0.15 W
- Coil 100 turns, 2 A, 0.55 W
- Coil 200 turns, 1 A, 2.5 W
- Coil 500 turns, 0.5 A, 8.95 W
- Coil 1000 turns, 0.3 A, 39.5 W
- Coil 2000 turns, 0.05 A, 445 W
- Coil 1000 turns, 1A, 13.5Ω (with 230V mains connector and plug)