TRANSISTOR CHARACTERISTICS APPARATUS
- The objective is to plot the input, output and transfer characteristics of a PNP or NPN transistor in common emitter & common base configuration.
The device consists of :-
- Two regulated DC power supplies, one is 0-1 volt and other is 0-10 volts.
- 1PNP & NPN transistor with three terminals for base, emitter & collector.
- Four square transparent deluxe quality moving coil type meters, two meters are for measurement of different voltages and other two are for measurement of different currents.
These meters have different ranges as mentioned :-
- 1st meter 0-1V for measurement of base voltage (input) (VB)
- 2nd meter 0-1/10V (double range) for measurement of collector voltage (output) (VC).
- 3rd meter 0-250µA/25mA for measurement of base current. (IB)
- 4th meter 0-25mA for measurement of collector current. (IC)