PRECISION PROJECTION ELECTROSCOPE
- This well-crafted electroscope is highly recommended for classroom teaching, for projecting measurements onto a screen, hence allowing an easy visualization in large groups..
- Its cylindrical metal case has two parallel plane glass windows, both of which are removable, and through which one can shine a light for projection.
- Close fittings and quality materials insulate the leaf system so it stays charged for several days in dry weather.
- The case is mounted on a heavy metal base.
- A metal cap is provided for shielding the projecting rod and knob.
- The precision projection electroscope comes complete with instructions and experiments for use in projection or for direct viewing.
- Size: Height=23 cm, Casing: Diameter=12cm; Thickness=6cm.