GAS WASHING BOTTLES INTERCHANGEABLE JOINTS
- Our gas wash bottles provide for an inexpensive yet effective method for saturating a liquid with a gas or a gas with another vapor.
- These bottles are widely used to humidify carbon dioxide-air mixtures for maintaining high humidity in gassed cell culture incubators.
- Our bottles are mechanically strong and chemically resistant and have a large base for added stability.
- These bottles have a special stopper with a ground glass joint and two glass tubes, one for the gas inlet and the other as the gas outlet tube.
- These bottles are available in different capacities.
- Variations including a gas inlet tube that is fritted at its bottom and other customizations can be done as per one’s requirement.
- The gas wash bottles and the stoppers for the gas wash bottles are available separately as well.