CONVEX MIRRORS, GLASS, DIAMETER:50MM
- Convex or diverging mirrors spread out light, since they have a reflecting surface that is curved outwards (i.e. towards the light source).
- The image on a convex mirror is always virtual, diminished, and upright.
- Our spherical optically worked mirrors are made of premium quality of glass.
- They incorporate a vacuum coated silver reflective backing with protective coating, for a superior finish.
- These are not mounted.
- Students can appreciate how these mirrors on account of their shape find practical application in our daily lives as a rear view mirror in vehicles; offering a wider field of view, along with a virtual, diminished and upright image.
- Dimensions: Diameter of the convex mirrors is 50 mm.
Convex mirrors with different focal lengths are available with us:
- Convex mirror with focal length= 50mm
- Convex mirror with focal length= 75mm
- Convex mirror with focal length= 100mm
- Convex mirror with focal length= 150mm
- Convex mirror with focal length= 200mm
- Convex mirror with focal length= 300mm.