GLASS LENSES, DOUBLE CONCAVE, DIAMETER:50MM
- Double concave or biconcave lenses have two concave surfaces, which are symmetrical with equal radius of curvature on both sides.
- Our lenses are made of high quality optical glass, with finely ground edges.
- These lenses are not mounted.
- They are great for optical benches and form an important part of many experiments in optics, along with other lenses.
- Thus, students can apprehend how these lenses diverge the incident light, and henceforth find application as beam expanders and in projection systems.
- Dimensions: Diameter of the biconcave lenses is 50 mm.
Biconcave lenses with different focal lengths are available with us:
- Biconcave lens with focal length= 50 mm.
- Biconcave lens with focal length= 100 mm.
- Biconcave lens with focal length= 150 mm.
- Biconcave lens with focal length= 200 mm.
- Biconcave lens with focal length= 250 mm.
- Our biconcave lenses with a diameter of 50mm are also available with focal lengths in the range of 300 mm to 1000 mm.
- The biconcave lenses made of extra-white glass are also available with us.