GLASS LENSES, PLANO-CONCAVE
- These lenses come with one concave and one flat surface. They are thicker at the edge than in the center.
- These lenses are used to expand light beams or to increase focal lengths in optical systems.
- Our lenses are spherical in shape and are made of clear, optically worked glass. They are highly polished.
- These lenses are not mounted.
- They form an important part of many experiments in optics, along with other lenses.
- Students can appreciate how they diverge the incident light and are hence also referred to as the negative or diverging lenses.
- Dimensions: Diameter of all our Plano-concave lenses is 50 mm.
Plano-concave lenses with different focal lengths are available with us:
- Plano-concave lens with focal length= 50 mm.
- Plano-concave lens with focal length= 100 mm.
- Plano-concave lens with focal length= 150 mm.
- Plano-concave lens with focal length= 200 mm.