GLASS LENSES: PLANO-CONVEX CYLINDRICAL
- Cylindrical lenses have one cylindrical surface, henceforth focusing light into a line, instead of a point as a spherical lens.
- Our cylindrical lenses are made of clear glass with ground ends and optically worked faces.
- The Plano-convex cylindrical lenses or the positive cylindrical lenses condense light in one axis.
- They are suitable for use in many optics related experiments. When different powers of Plano-convex or Plano-concave cylindrical lenses are placed in the path of a fan of rays of light, students can observe interestingly varied patterns of the rays formed as a result.
- Dimensions of the lens are 50×50mm.
Plano-convex cylindrical lenses available with us are:
- Plano-convex cylindrical lenses, power +10 Dioptre.
- Plano-convex cylindrical lenses, power +17 Dioptre.
- Plano-convex cylindrical lenses, power +7 Dioptre.