- The brightness, or intensity, of a light source may be measured with a light meter.
- Students can evaluate and investigate the relationship between the measured brightness of a light and how it depends on the distance between the light meter and the light source.
- Our light meter is a compact, robust easy to use instrument with three manual range selections, color correction filter and cosine correction lens.
- It comes with a LCD display and a sensor with a coiled cable.
- Range: 100, 2,000 and 20,000 Lux.
- It is supplied with a lens cap, case and a battery.
There are no reviews yet.