- Our optical bench comprises of a wooden baseboard measuring 1.1 m x 115 mm, with a 1m scale divided in millimetres and figured every centimetre.
- 6 sliding moulded bases measuring 100 x 50 mm, each with index line, brass pillar and locking screw are also provided.
- Our optical bench offers excellent support and alignment of the optical elements, and provides for accurate demonstrations of basic optics principles in physics laboratories.
The following accessories are included:
- 1 candle holder.
- 1 white metal object screen 75mm in diameter with gauze.
- 1 holder for lenses, which comprises of a wooden upright with a ‘V’ shaped slot to hold lenses up to 75 mm in diameter.
- 1 white metal receiving screen, 100 x 75mm with a slot for squared paper screen on the reverse.
- 1 Plane mirror in a metal frame 150 x 100 mm.
- 1 object needle mounted vertically in a short metal rod.
- All the accessories are provided with 6 mm mounting rods. The lengths of the rods and the sizes of the components have been designed to provide a common optical centre.
- Other sizes and other types of optical benches are available on request.
- Lamp house and projection lamp are also available.
- Additional lens holders can be bought separately.