RIGHT-ANGLED PRISMS, GLASS
- Right angled prisms are designed with a 90° angle. These produce inverted or reverted left handed images, depending on the orientation of the prism.
- Our prisms come with non-optically worked glass.
- They have polished faces. The edges are slightly beveled.
- Students can appreciate how the right angled prisms are typically used to bend image paths or for redirecting light at 90°.
- Thus, these prisms are also known as the reflecting prisms.
- The 3 angles of our right angled prisms are: 90 × 45 × 45 degrees.
Our right angled prisms come in various sizes:
- Right-angled Glass Prism: Dimensions = 38 × 38 mm
- Right-angled Glass Prism: Dimensions = 50 × 50 mm.