HORSESHOE MAGNETS, CHROME STEEL
- Perhaps the most well known shape of all magnets, horseshoes wrap around an arc-shape to be open at one end.
- These magnets, made in the shape of a horseshoe, have the two magnetic poles close together.
- Students can appreciate how this shape creates a strong magnetic field between the poles, allowing these magnets to have double lifting strength as compared to bar magnets, in picking up metal objects.
- These are made of chrome steel.
- They are supplied with keepers.
They are available in different sizes:
- 50×12×5 mm
- 75×12×5 mm
- 100×12×5 mm
- 150×12×5 mm.
- Other sizes are also available on specific request.