MAGNETISING AND DEMAGNETISING COIL
- Low voltage, suitable for general use in the physics laboratory, for magnetizing and demagnetizing ordinary magnets, iron bars, strips etc.
- The apparatus comprises of a solenoid wound with an insulated copper wire.
- The set up is mounted on a wooden base, complete with switch and 4mm terminals.
- Dimensions of the solenoid=250mm× 35mm (length × internal diameter).
- The operating voltage is 12V AC or DC at 6A.
- Magnetization can be by AC or DC.
- However demagnetization is by AC only.