STOP CLOCK, MECHANICAL
- It has two sweep hands, one indicating seconds, the other recording minutes.
- There is a start-stop lever on the left hand side and a zero reset lever on the right hand side.
- Powered by a mainspring, it runs for 24 hours on one winding.
- Diameter of dial is 100 mm.
- It has a dual measuring range, with the small dial for the minutes and the larger dial for the seconds.
- Measuring Range=60 minutes/60 seconds.
- Scale Accuracy=1minute/1 second.
- It is housed in a white-powder coated metal case.