- A barometer is a scientific instrument used in meteorology to measure atmospheric pressure. An aneroid barometer is an instrument for measuring pressure as a method that does not involve liquid.
- Our barometer has a sensitive and accurate movement, with a 100mm circular dial, graduated 28 to 31 inch of mercury and 960 to 1060 millibars.
- The scale is designed for maximum clarity and ease of reading.
- It is protected by a transparent cover glass in a plate bezel and mounted in a polished plastic base.
- It is approximately 16 cm in diameter.
- It includes a resettable index pointer and a provision for wall mounting.