FIFTH CERVICAL VERTEBRA MODEL
This model depicts the typical structure of the Fifth Cervical Vertebra with its:
- Body-broader from side to side than front to back
- Vertebral foramen-large and triangular
- Spinous process- short and bifid
- Transverse processes-pierced by the foramen transvesarium and
- Superior and Inferior articular facets.
- Superior and inferior articular processes
The model is enlarged approx. 7 times.
Height-7.5cm, Width-32cm, Thickness-24cm, Net Weight-1.8 kg.
It is mounted on a base and numbered with an English key card.