HUMAN HEAD AND BRAIN MODEL – 3 PARTS
This model shows the human brain dissectable into 2 parts along the median section.
Contrasting colors are used to indicate various anatomic structures in the human brain including the:
- Cerebrum with its frontal, parietal, temporal and occipital lobes. Also the sulci and gyri are seen
- Pons, Medulla oblongata and the upper part of spinal cord, forming the brain stem
- Corpus callosum
- Lamina quadrigemina
- Various nerves, such as the Optic and occulomotor.
- Third and fourth ventricles
- Hypophyses and various other structures.
The model is provided on a base and numbered with an English Key Card.
A life size model of the human head is mounted on the base.