HUMAN KIDNEY SECTION MODEL- 3 TIMES FULL-SIZE
- This is a colorful and anatomically accurate model of the longitudinal section of the right kidney.
- The model depicts the outer renal cortex and the inner renal medulla, the nephrons, alongwith the major and minor calyces, the renal pelvis and the upper part of the ureter.
- The renal hilum with the renal artery and vein are seen too.
- Also the detailed structure of a single nephron, consisting of a renal corpuscle and the renal tubule is shown.
- This model is mounted on a board and numbered with an English key card.