HUMAN NASAL CAVITY MODEL
- This model helps students to understand the external and internal structures of the nasal cavity.
- The nasal cavity is medially divided into 2 halves, from the base of the skull to the gum.
- The model depicts a section of the bone and the nasal septum with vessels and nerves.
- Within the nasal cavity, lateral nasal wall shows the superior, middle and inferior nasal chonchae that project medially into nasal cavity forming the superior, middle and inferior meatuses.
- Paranasal sinuses seen include the frontal, sphenoid and the maxillary sinuses.
- The model is delivered with a base and numbered with an English key card.