HUMAN URINARY SYSTEM MODEL
- This model is slightly larger than life size and depicted in brilliant colors.
- The urinary system consisting of the Kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra is shown in complete detail.
- The Adrenal glands and the prostate are also seen.
- One anterior kidney half can be detached, to show the cortex, medulla, pyramids, major and minor calyces the renal pelvis and the hilum with the renal artery, vein and ureter.
- The inferior vena cava and the abdominal aorta, alongwith the common iliac artery and vein are seen too.
- This model is mounted on a base and numbered with an English key card.