LOWER JAW OF A PREADOLESCENT WITH TEETH
- The model has been scaled to 3-1/2 times life size to enhance difficult to observe details.
- The outer portion of the jaw bone has been cut away exposing the roots of the teeth, their nerves and blood vessels.
- The model shows a deciduous canine and molar; alongwith the permanent incisors, molar, a premolar and a developing canine and a molar.
- A molar has been sectioned longitudinally; revealing its Enamel, Dentin, Cementum, and Pulp.
- The model is mounted on a base numbered with an English key card.