MICRO ANATOMY, LIVER
- This two part model shows a highly magnified diagrammatic view of the histological section of the liver.
- It illustrates the structure of the functional and structural components of the liver in two different enlargements.
- The left part of the model shows a section of the liver that comprises several liver lobules.
- The right part of the model is a highly magnified view of the sectional liver lobule on the left.
- A detailed view of the liver lobule with its central vein, plates of hepatocytes, sinusoids, and the portals for branches of the hepatic artery, portal vein and the bile duct is seen.
- The model is provided on a base and numbered with an English key card.