In an Orbital shaker incubator the unit is added with a typical shaker that has a table board that oscillates horizontally, powered by an electric motor. The liquids to be stirred are held in beakers, jars, or Erlenmeyer that are placed over the table; or, sometimes, in test tubes or vials that are nested into holes in the plate. Orbital shakers also exist, that shake the vessel in a circular fashion.
- Silent & unique Design of Air Circulation provide throughout uniform air movement & improved Temperature distribution
- Inner illumination through florescent light on opening of door
- Double door : outer of MS powder coating & Inner acrylic door from clear viewing without disturbing the chamber temp.
- Polish 304 grade S. Steel interior, corrosion resistant for long life operation
- Equipped with digital PID temperature Controller Cum indicator
- Digital display of volts & ampere & RPM